Monday 16 May 2011

Starting to get Nervous

Less than three days until I leave, less than one week until I get to meet my little girl for the first time.  I am getting a little nervous.

  • Do we have all the right documents, signed, dated and notarized
  • Did I take the money order
  • Where is the passport, will I forget it at home
  • Will I loose these papers on the way
  • Will our court date get cancelled
  • Will the judge have wisdom?
  • Does the hotel really have my reservation and are they going to be at the airport to pick me up?
  • Am I going to meltdown when I am walking into the orphanage to meet Selam next Monday? Will she like me.
All I am doing is worrying...I need some peace, sleep and rest.

1 comment:

  1. I always have to check and re-chack that my passport is with me. Even at the airport, I'll do it several times...that one freaks me out.

    I have heard such great things about the judge. She is soft-spoken and very kind, and she seems pleased to be helping create families.

    It will all be ok!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete