Wednesday 18 May 2011

Last night before traveling

Well, we've checked the lists three or four times and still have missed things.  I have to pick up a few things on the way to the airport.  Cleaned the kitty litter.  Put my little girl to bed, am I ever going to miss her. Going to go to work early tomorrow, then go straight to the airport.  I can't say that I am particularly anxious right now, more tired than anything.  I have all my bags packed and sitting at the door.  I think I am ready.

By the way we have now raised almost $1200 in donations.  On behalf of the children in the orphanage Thank You!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys, and Sid, as you go to meet your precious little girl. Will be praying for success at court and a good trip, and for Tammy and Josina at home. Darci

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you Sid!--I get to follow your journey for a couple of days before we head there ourselves!--I think Tammy said we are just going to miss meeting you!

    ReplyDelete