Monday 23 May 2011

Day of Decision

I am off to court shortly.  Germacho will be picking another couple and myself up in an hour.According to what I am told a decision should be made within three hours.  I might no have internet connections until much later.  Probably about 9:00 AM Alberta time.  I had a horrible sleep last night, I must be a little anxious.  My stomach has just been churning.  I pray that it will go well.
Yesterday evening we had quite  a storm, torrential rain with a lot of nearby thunder and lightening.  At least I will not be alone at court, there is another couple from Edmonton that I have gotten to know as well as I have met some people from the USA who all have court today.  I hope that flights will be going through Europe on Friday as all the talk on the BBC is about the flights cancelled so far in Scotland.

Today's post is quite a ramble, that's how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment