Saturday 14 May 2011

Busy day

Well today I kept my mind off of the trip by finishing the building of the swing/slide set for Josina and hopefully her little sister.  When we brought Josina out and told her it was done and that she could use...well I don't think I have ever seen her so happy.


This makes it all worth it.  Now she needs a little sister to play on it with.  Only a few days left to gather what I will need to travel.  Got my shots! Got new convertible cargo pants for traveling! Money Belt, New knapsack, travel pillow, gottem all.  Need to get a certified copy of my ID, passport, DL, and my Yellow fever shot card.  Now have 1 relaxing day (Sunday), 4 days of work then up in the air.

Just about time for bed....I had 3 or was four glasses of wine...doesn't matter they were good

1 comment: