Sunday 15 May 2011

I'm exhausted - 4 More days

I was sitting in church this morning and daydreaming about the journey of the last 8-9 years that has lead to this time next week when I get to meet my daughter for the first time.  Without the support (Financial, emotional and prayer) of family and friends and strangers we would never have gotten this far. When I come to think about it, I have never had an accomplishment that I did all by self.  There was always someone else helping, pushing or pulling.  There really aren't any solo accomplishments but there are solo failures.  Win together; lose along?  We have needed many people on this journey and will need them even more later this year when we bring our little girl home.

I also just spent an hour on hold with Air Canada just to confirm my baggage allowance. I need the 2nd bag to bring clothing donations to the orphanage.  We are also asking for cash donations so that I can buy formula, food or other supplies that the orphanage needs for the children.  So far we have raised $250.  If any of you can afford it and have it in your heart to make a donation please send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment