Friday 8 July 2011

Sleep...wonderful sleep....

It 7: and the Muslim guy calling to prayers, 30 AM and all is quite, except for the bird who is trying to eat our window, the roosters and the odd crazy person selling stuff on the street.  Sophie and Tammy are still asleep.  Sophie went to bed at about 10 last night, then a feeding at 1:45 and another at around 4 and that's it.  She's still sleeping.  So happy she must have been tired and even more important is probably feeling better, I know that I am. It's going to be a good day.

I really miss my other daughter Josina, I hope to Skype with her Saturday morning. Breakfast should be here in a few minutes.  I guess that mean I have to pant up, oops too much info, nobody needs to know I blog without pants on.

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there, a few more days, then a complete family finally together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha!!!! Thanks for the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear it is getting better!!! Just a couple more days and then you will be all together, I cant wait for the first family picture!! Enjoy your last days in Addis

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there Tammy and Sid. We love you guys and you will get through this somehow. Hopefully things will be a bit easier when you are home in your own surroundings. One day at a time.

    ReplyDelete